Located at Wahooz Family Fun Zone
I-84 & Meridian Exit
PINZ IS A 24-LANE BOWLING CENTER FEATURING:
- NEW! XD Dark Ride 8 seat, full motion, 7D movie experience!
- Vibrant, contemporary interiors
- Family-friendly, smoke-free atmosphere
- Comfy couches, good music, and even better company
- Giant HD projection screens at the end of each lane for sporting events & videos
- Cosmic Bowling with the latest in light & sound design Thursday-Saturday nights
- Pinz Arcade, featuring video and prize redemption games.
- Exciting menu of delicious dishes served right at your lane, plus a full bar
- 8 luxury lanes in Z Lounge for company parties & special occasions, all ages welcome
At Pinz we've polished up the bowling experience, and made it shiny and new. It's really something you have to see for yourself.
WAHOOZ FAMILY FUN ZONE is the Treasure Valley's BIGGEST & BEST family entertainment destination, featuring:
- A galactic-themed Laser Tag arena
- 100+ arcade games & prize redemption center
- Two Go-kart tracks
- Two themed Miniature Golf courses
- Bumper Boats
- Kiddie Cove indoor play structure, and more!
The Free Unlimited on your Birthday promotion has ended.
Sun, Feb 1, 3pm-10pm - Superbowling Party:
- Watch the game on 10 big screens in Pinz
- Get the Indoor Incredible, including UNLIMITED Bowling, Laser Tag and $5 Game card for just $14.99! Add unlimited XD Dark Ride for $5 more.
- Family Pizza Deal $18.75 for large 1 topping pizza, 4 breadsticks & 4 drinks
Sat, Feb 14, 5pm-midnight – Bowling & Bubbly: On Valentine’s Day evening at Pinz get a FREE glass of champagne or sparkling cider while you bowl with your sweetheart (one per person while supplies last).
- Can you survive the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? Find out as you laser blast your way through a terrifying night of the living dead in 7D!
- The NEW XD DARK RIDE is the first of its kind in the Northwest and features:
- 8 full motion seats
- 2G acceleration
- Laser blasting competition
- ZOMBIES, Los Banditos & Pirates movies now showing
NEW MERIDIAN CITY FUN BUS
- Like to get the kids out of the house for some fun on Saturdays? The new Meridian City Fun Bus runs every Saturday from 10am to 6pm on a 30 minute schedule with stops at popular fun spots like Wahooz/Pinz, Settlers Park, Kleiner Park & downtown Meridian.
- Best of all it's FREE!
FUN WITH PINZ BOWLING CLUBS!
8 for $8 KIDS CLUBS
- 8 weeks of bowling fun & instruction
- $8 per week per person + $3 shoe rental
- FREE bowling ball of your choice upon completion
NEW! BOWLING 2.0
- A 4 week learn to bowl program for adults who want to become better bowlers
- First 4 weeks are FREE!
- Next 4 weeks are a bowling club to practice your new skills
10 for $10 ADULTS/COUPLES CLUB
- 10 weeks of bowling fun & instruction
- $10 per week per person + $3 shoe rental
- Prizes awarded
Have fun with your food at Pinz. No need to stop for lunch or dinner on the way. Our friendly wait staff will serve you delicious dishes to enjoy right at your lane, along with cocktails for the grown-ups.