Celebrate with a delicious gourmet meal, plus all the fun of bowling, billiards & Wahooz attractions, for the same price as dinner at a restaurant or hotel.
- Experience the NEW Indoor Adventure Park, now open!
- Reserve 4 or 8 lanes in the sophisticated, yet fun Z Lounge exclusively for your group
- Socialize in a festive atmosphere with holiday decor, oversized sofas & chairs, and giant HD projection screens at the end of each lane
- Enjoy bowling & billiards at their best, plus one Wahooz attraction per guest & $5 game card
- You'll be pleasantly surprised by the upscale holiday menus, featuring hand-carved meats, steak & salmon, and gourmet accompaniments, plus delectable holiday desserts
- Enjoy cocktails from Pinz full bar
- Our holiday calendar fills up fast, so reserve your holiday party today
THE HIGH ROLLER
Our most popular HOLIDAY PACKAGE!
- 2 hours of bowling in Pinz or Z Lounge
- Complimentary billiards for groups of 20 or more
- Bowling shoe rental
- 1 Wahooz attraction ticket per guest (good for one time use on your choice of any one attraction, including NEW! Ropes Course, NEW! Clip 'N Climb, NEW! Twister, NEW! Frog Hopper, NEW! Ballocity, NEW! Bumper Cars, NEW! Laser Maze, XD Dark Ride, Go-karts, Mini Golf, Laser Tag or Kiddie Cove)
- $5 Game Card per guest
- Choice of any buffet: Northwest Buffet or A Cut Above Carving Station are the most popular, served in Wahooz Event Center
- 2 adult beverage vouchers ($4 value each)
- Unlimited fountain drinks during event
- Add additional Attraction Tickets good for one time use on any attraction for just $5 more each
The Strike, The Game or The Team (except in Z Lounge) are also available for holiday parties, click here to see packages.
|Pinz||$41.99 per guest|
|Z Lounge||$46.99 per guest|
- Your holiday buffet can either be served in our Event Center with full linen service, or lane-side in Pinz or Z Lounge (except Carving Station or Northwest Buffet).
- We offer holiday parties seven days a week, from November through January (Fridays & Saturdays book quickly).
- Two evening party times are available:
- Bowling from 5:30-7:30 with a sit down dinner in the Event Center at 4:30 or 7:30 or lane-side dinner during bowling time.
- Bowling from 8:00-10:00 with a sit down dinner in the Event Center at 7:00-8:00 or lane-side dinner during bowling time.
*NOTE: During the holiday season from November through January all evening group reservations in both Pinz & Z Lounge are available from 5:30-7:30pm or 8:00-10:00pm ONLY. Also, due to the popularity of Z Lounge for holiday parties, groups must pay for a minimum of 20 guests for four private lanes in Z Lounge, and 40 guests for eight private lanes, even if you have fewer guests. The Team and bowling only are not available in Z Lounge from Dec 1-31. The Team can be booked on Pinz Main Lanes. Only reservations for packages including food are available during the month of December after 5pm, not for lanes only.
A Cut Above Carving Station
Choose two of the following meats to be hand-carved for your guests: roasted turkey, roast beef or smoked ham, your choice of potato: twice baked, scalloped, oven roasted or garlic mashed, roasted vegetables, garden salad with dressings, dinner rolls with butter, horseradish and horseradish sauce, served with turkey gravy and/or brown gravy depending upon meat selections
Steak and teriyaki salmon, your choice of potato: twice baked, scalloped, oven roasted or garlic mashed, roasted vegetables, garden salad with dressings, dinner rolls with butter, and steak sauce
HOLIDAY DESSERT BAR:
These festive desserts are served in petite portions so you can enjoy them all! Choose 3 of these 5 desserts:
$4 per guest
For your convenience our Group Reservations office for Wahooz, Pinz and Roaring Springs is centrally located at Roaring Springs.
For information, reservations or a tour please contact:
For NEW CORPORATE EVENTS including holiday parties, company picnics, teambuilding events and meetings contact:
(208) 884-8842 ext 3010 or email email@example.com. Please include your phone number (we will need to call you to make the reservation), number of guests & date of event.
For RENEWING CORPORATE EVENTS, SCHOOL, CHURCH, SPORTS TEAM, CLUB OR FAMILY EVENTS contact:
Cyndi at (208) 898-0900 ext 4028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number (we will need to call you to make the reservation), number of guests & date of event.
Caleb at (208) 898-0900 ext 4007 or email email@example.com. Please include your phone number (we will need to call you to make the reservation), number of guests & date of event.